CutiePi is a Raspberry Pi 4 based tablet powered by the Compute Module 4. It has a 5000mAh li-po battery, an 8 inch multi-touch display with 1280 x 800 resolution, and a handle that also doubles as a stand.
- Processor: BCM2711, Quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5 GHz
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, Wireless, 2GB Lite (CM4102000)
- Display: 8” IPS LCD (1280x800)
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh
- WLAN 2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Camera: Rear-facing camera 5MP (1080p)
- I/O ports:
- 1x USB type-A
- 1x USB type-C (charging)
- 1x micro HDMI
- 1x microSD slot
- Dimensions: 206(W) x 134(H) x 14(D) mm
- OS: Raspberry Pi OS + CutiePi shell
This is a pre-order. The tablet is expected to ship by June 2022.